Sunday, July 22, 2012
Of Brothers, Babies and Goodbyes
My first thought when I saw Matt was: "You got taller...and more buff!" It was good to have him home again. I couldn't be more proud of him.
Zippy is doing quite nicely. I was able to babysit (literally babysit) him yesterday and all he did was sleep.
The Grobiens' goodbye party was today. I was either close to tears or having the time of my life. Perhaps both. Football was awesome and was worth the sprained ankle I got from it. I am now hobbling like a lame horse.
Although the goodbyes were hard, the tears came often, and the hugs were long, I praise God for every moment He has blessed me with my second family, the dear Grobiens. I will never forget them and I know they will never forget their freckled face, 5' 1 1/2", brown haired, stubborn older sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment