1) My Grandpa had shoulder-replacement surgery this past Monday. He came home from the hospital this past Wednesday. He's not recovering as well as we all had hoped he would. Please keep him and my Grandma in your prayers.
2) Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Prahlow! Their wedding was...sniff...beautiful. I love you, Hayley!
3) My mom had a surprise birthday celebration for me this past Tuesday. She even brought Grobiens up! :) I had a wonderful time, with the exception of burning my skin to a crisp. At least I'll have a nice light tan by the end of the summer.
4) Drivers Ed has been going well. I have only two drives left and then I should get my permit. Exciting! :)
5) My family, Sarah/Zippopotamus, B-Nat, and Meg went to see BRAVE for my birthday. It was very enjoyable and I loved it. The first thing my brother said as soon as we were out of the theater was "Marida reminds me of Annalise". My mom and I were laughing so hard during some of the scenes between Elinor and Marida because those scenes (or ones very similar) have happened between us. I have decided I need to dye my hair red at some point.
6) 16th birthday in 4 days, and 59 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment