Friday, December 23, 2011

Lifestyle affecting Body

Changes in life affect the body. I've gone under so many changes and adjustments this summer that my body is beginning to tell or my lifestyle for the past year is show some bad results. My eczema has grow a lot worse, my legs and feet are showing scars from ice skating. My body is losing the muscle mass for running it had in the legs and slowing gaining muscle mass in the arms. My mouth is getting sores from lack of vitamins and from eczema. I've been drinking less and less water and I think that has affected my body and my mind.

So Goals for this Next Year:

-Drinking Water. No more tons tea or juice. Only Water or Milk.

-Exercise 3 times a week AT LEAST. Work out on Mondays and Wednesdays, figure skating Wednesdays and Saturdays, dance class on Tuesday, and I might start a Yoga class on Thursday. Stretching every day. I must get into that habit.

-Sleep. Another bad affect on my body and my mind: lack of sleep. I need to get at least 7-8hours in a night. No more 5-6 hour nights.

-Vitamins. Minerals. I need to make sure I'm getting the proper nutrition. I don't want to end up sick. I can't afford it.


Hmm. That's all I can think of for now...

3 comments:

  1. Ideally teenagers should get 10-11 hours of sleep, but even I don't get that much. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, from my experience, when a person makes more than one goal for the upcoming year, they end up not keeping any of them. So, just so you know, I love you no matter what you look like. And I'm going to steal your hat on Sunday to make you chase me. You said you wanted exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry! I'll help her keep them. :D

    ReplyDelete