Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How a Pickle made the day

Yesterday. Just a bad day. Late start, argument, quiz in class which ending up having rat facts, home, computer being annoying, etc. I get home and BaNat and Sarah are there. Mom, the boyes and I had to leave for Spanish class almost immediately. The Script went something like this (with some cut outs):

Sarah: Hello Anna!

Me: Hello Sarah. Love you. See you at church tonight.

Sarah: Aren't you going to wear your black coat?

Me: Yeees.

(I go downstairs to grab something and come back up)

Mom: Anna, you don't forget to grab your coat!

I pick up the coat, rather annoyed. It's rather heavier than I remember it. I reach into the pockets and pull out this big packet of...something.

IT WAS AN AWESOME HUGE DILL PICKLE.


It just made my day.

1 comment:

  1. : ) It's those little things in life that just make your day.

    ReplyDelete