It's amazing to me how fast time flies. Sorry, blog, I've been neglecting you in the process.
My brother-in-law found feral kittens in his barn. I've captured four out of the five and brought home. The fifth got away and I hope he doesn't die in our barn. Dad is only allowing me to keep two of them, one for me and one for Sarah. (Colin and Cosette are getting bigger by the day. I will be posting pictures as soon as I can get them on my computer!)
I visited Hillsdale with dear Miss Eleanor this past weekend. It has a lovely campus, friendly people, awesome professors, and a horrible tuition. The figures staggered me. I really don't want to come out of college with a good education and a whole lot of debt, so I'm hoping for lots of scholarships and a job. My parents both went to undergrad completely on scholarships, and I want to do the same. If I can't, a job is in order. As much as Hillsdale is an amazing (but expensive) place, Mom & Pastor Grobien are pushing me to consider Concordia Irvine, CA. The only reason I'd go so far away is because that is (if Pastor Grobien gets accepted) where the Grobiens will probably move. Still, it's a long way from home.
As for the near future in college, I will probably be going to Augustine College in Ottawa Canada this fall. I only hope that I can survive the homework.
Tootles for now,
the Squirrel
No comments:
Post a Comment