Friday, May 4, 2012

Hail the Conquering Hero!

It was dark. The heat of the day was stifling. Three convicts huddle together despite the warmth of the day. They were scared, terrified. Suddenly a bright light shined in their eyes. Confused and frozen in terror, they stared dumbly into the shininess. Then all was quiet and dark again. One of the convicts slowly and carefully crept out of the lair. Suddenly he was taken with many cries.

Lest I bore you, I'll cut to the end. I caught all of the little rascals and the kittens are conquered. They were hiding under one of the freezers in the barn. It took me many hours, a flashlight, a screwdriver, a hammer, several sticks, and a cat's patience to catch them.



An addition triumph, I finished Les Miserables. All 1463 pages. It's a masterpiece, though it can be boring at times.


AWESOMENESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment