Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Death

I am saying goodbye to my blog temporarily. I'm leaving Friday for Zanesville, OH and won't be back 'til Sunday. I'll be going to say my final goodbye to my dying uncle.

I grieve. I hate death. I hate the fallenness of this world. I hate sin. Death has taken so much. I know that someday I will see most of my family and friends in heaven, but a few of those dear ones who died were unbelievers. I miss them all. Paul. Mrs. Bagby. Mr. Guthrie. Mrs. Guthrie. Grandma Reneberg. Grandpa Pickrell. My two aunts who died as infants. My brothers and sisters who have died in the womb. And the list is endless

Why? Why did Adam and Eve have to eat the apple? Didn't they know that because of their sin we all would die? Not that any of us wouldn't have eaten the apple...

Yes, I know, there's Christ. He's died for all of us and we are forgiven, but it still is painful when someone you love leaves this earth.

Christ's peace,

Annalise

No comments:

Post a Comment