Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two Extremes

"The more I see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it." -Pride and Prejudice

I am greatly saddened at the growing amount of girls who view marriage as a burden, a chain and a prison. Career comes first in their minds, and after that marriage. They do not want children, nor do they want to be "chained to a husband". They view a husband as a crippling not as a completion.
Another view that many Christian girls take is that if married they can not serve God. They think that they will no longer be able to serve God because of having to serve the husband.



It is woman's duty and desire to serve her husband. This is what woman was made for: the serving of man. In her husband, she is made complete.

(...and if I was more gifted in words, I would write extensively on this, but since I'm not, I guess that will have to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment