Sunday, November 27, 2011

Food. Spoons. Time travel. = Can't get better

(Yes, I've got brain problems. I know.)

Since the family couldn't be all together for Thanksgiving day, we postponed the meal 'til today. Needless to say, the food was delightful. Grandpa, Grandma, Nat, Sarah, Elle, Matt, Luke and I played spoons. It was the first time my grandparents had ever played it and Grandma turned out to the best player of all! :)

After relatives had left, we sat down for a snack-supper with Ba-Nat and Sarah. We ended up talking about time travel (one of my past-times). It was great. I would have a hard time explaining all of what we said, but the jest of it was somewhere along these lines:

-Time travel to the past: impossible or possible? (We ruled it was impossible)
-We are time traveling because we are constantly traveling to the future
-Time is a passing or sequence of events
-Time is bound to gravity
-Does light travel at a constant? Is light itself a constant?
-Time & Light & Mass & Matter of Black Holes
-End of the Universe through a Black Hole
-The Creation of the world (focusing on physics and time)


By the end of the conversation, my mind was about to explode. There was about ten Sci-Fi story ideas running through my head. If it wasn't for my imperfect writing and my incredible impatience, I think I would be a Sci-Fi writer. Or a Physicist. Or an Einstein. But I don't have the brains, much less the patience and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment