Friday, November 25, 2011

Pie (Not 3.14159)

Black Friday. Thousands of people go shopping at Walmart, Kohls, Macy, JcPenneys, Old Navy and dozens of other places. Unlike most, Harrisons would head straight for a wholesale book store.

But this year, we didn't. Instead Elle and I got up and went to JoAnns. There I learned an important lesson: Elle, like Mom, hates shopping. In the future, I'll know to make sure Elle gets in, gets her stuff, and get out...just like I do with Mom.
Like mother, like daughter, as the saying goes.


I should have done somethings useful today, like my Chemistry homework. But I didn't. The day was enjoyable, but very lazy...

...but to make a long post short, after being lead to the kitchen kicking and screaming, I successfully made my first pie. Nothing was killed in the process, except my grumpiness of being forced to make a pie. Kitchen triumph!!!

I will add it to my short list of things I can cooked/make:
-Spaghetti
-Lansanga
-Cake
-Cookies
-Brownies
-Biscuits
-Rice and (Spiced) Meat
-(Spiced) Chicken
-Pizza
-PIE!!!


2 comments: